Google
 

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Here is a picture of Monkey Mitch and Madonna. This is at her San Jose show of the Reinvention Tour. I was determined to get the best seats in the house no matter how much I had to pay. I found this woman on Craigslist that won 2 tickets for the dance pit. I bought those tickets from her and my friend Chris and I were in the pit, in the stage, for the entire show. She came over and sang to us and touched all of our hands....it was really fun. When I met this person at the venue to get the tickets, there was this big mix-up so Warner Bros. gave her a second set of pit tickets for the next night. I bought those from her too and went with my partner Dale. It was a most memorable evening. For the third show we had tickets in the 6th row on the floor. Though I paid $600 for these 2 seats, they didn't compare to the two previous nights in the pit. I hope she has a dance pit for her 2006 Disco tour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home