Google
 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This is Ultrasound Madonna. She's so cute. I see this when she shares with us baby #3. Or maybe she'll do an entire video from within the womb filmed via ultrasound equipment. She's always trying something new so it wouldn't surprise me on bit.

Madonna Quote:
Madonna surprised by ultrasound! Madonna was thrilled to see her baby living and moving in her womb. When she saw her daughter on ultrasound, Madonna said:
"I was stunned when I saw on the ultrasound a tiny, living creature spinning around in my womb. Tap-dancing, I think. Waving its tiny arms around and trying to suck its thumb. I could have sworn I heard it laughing." ("World Magazine" December, 1996)
Madonna said this after seeing her then pre-born child on ultrasound when she visited her OB-GYN. Moments like these are awe-inspiring for mothers and fathers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home